Client: Illinois Department of Transportation
Location: Chicago, IL(Stony Island Interchange)
Year Completed: 2015
John Burns Construction Company completes the Stony Island Bridge and Roadway Rehabilitation project in March, 2015 installing lighting, camera towers and intelligent highway systems.
- Drill and install 175 light poles with associated conduit and foundations.
- Installation and removal of a temporary lighting system to provide lighting throughout the duration of the contract.
- Placement of approximately 6 miles of fiber optic cable.
- Installation of 5 – 80′ CCTV camera tower and foundations.
- Replacement of existing traffic surveillance system.
- Relocation and replacement of existing dynamic message sign power and communication equipment.