Location: Denton, Texas
Year Completed: 2019
John Burns Construction Company of Texas completed a large re-location project in Denton Texas this year. This job was part of a larger project, the gas line was re-located to allow for a road widening from an existing 2-lane roadway to a 6-lane highway.
- Over 4,000 LF of HDPE, which was mostly 6” pipe placed by bore and open cut.
- Replacement of multiple service lines in the area.
- Deep bores over 30 feet deep.
- Abandonment of the existing main in place.
- Multiple connections and tie-ins into various neighborhoods.